Sunday, October 20, 2019

Hello, blog.

It's been awhile. I havent been updating because I had nothing to complain. I had the greatest time of my life, spending coming 3 years with the best companion I could ever ask for.

Yesterday when I saw you drop tears I wish I could hold you back. I wish I could tell you how much I want you in my life but I couldn't. I shouldn't. Because I'm the one who started all these, and I should clearly let you go.

Today I fought hard not to text you. I wanted to ask if I could be by your side till end of this year while you hit your lifetime achievers. I wanted to ask if we could proceed with the Taiwan trip as planned, even as friends, since you mentioned you have always wanted to travel with a female friend. But I didn't, for fear of rejection.

I havent broken down until I met you last evening. And I havent stopped crying since then.

Tell me you feel the same. Tell me you can forgive me. And I will fight for you again.

I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment